Brooklyn, NY, USLocation:
Mon, Oct 3 ’22Posted on:
Cycle Projects is a New York City-based design firm that offers a creative and collaborative work environment with a portfolio focused primarily in the hospitality sector.
We are a small firm that provides the opportunity for all team members to touch all aspects of each project from concept through construction. Out current projects include food and beverage concepts, hotel hospitality, interior architecture, and high-end residential, as well as fixture and furniture design.
We choose projects for their promising design opportunities, and prioritize clients looking for a positive, collaborative experience in developing a space that is functional and features a highly customized design treatment through space making, finishes, furniture, and lighting.
Currently, we are seeking a position for:
Architecture / Interiors Project Designer (minimum 2-3 years experience)
Working with the project team, the candidate will be responsible for taking a management role on hospitality projects of various scales. This includes management and production, as required, throughout all phases of any particular project. We are looking for a candidate that has strong design interest in hospitality and the organizational skills to ensure that a high-quality project is delivered in an organized manner. Benefits are competitive and based on experience/skill level. Experience with AutoCAD, InDesign, MS Office required. Blue Beam and 3D basic proficiency with Rhino are a plus.
Day-to-day tasks include (but are not limited to)
- Project management of few projects with one large project being the main responsibility of the candidate’s day.
- Coordinating with team members for all phases of the project from Concept through Schematic, Design Development, Construction Documents and Construction Administration.
- Developing concept boards and design develop boards with team members.
- Participating in and sometimes managing client / team meetings.
- Coordination and meeting with consultants, contractors
- Sourcing Materials, Finishes and Furnitures and coordination of Samples and Mockups
- Creating and managing FFE tracking documents for selection, lead time and pricing and specification.
View your Application History
Back to Job List…