Chused & Co
Brooklyn, NY, USLocation:
Tue, Oct 4 ’22Posted on:
Chused & co is a published boutique interior design firm in Dumbo specializing in high-end residential projects. We are a comprehensive firm, handling projects from the construction and architectural phases to interiors.
We are looking for a talented, motivated, highly organized Senior Interior Designer to join our team. Candidates should demonstrate excellent project management and managerial skills. This position presents a perfect opportunity for a highly motivated and well-rounded designer seeking more responsibility, second in line to the principal, handling challenging projects in a creative work environment with a terrific creative team.
· Responsible for the development and realization of the project from start to finish.
· Create Time and Action calendars to keep the project progressing to completion.
· Work with Purchasing Coordinator to ensure all items are ordered correctly and come in on time.
· Project Management, including oversight of junior team members, responsible for proposals sent to clients, project budgets, timelines, and reports.
· Design millwork and custom furniture. Successfully communicating design ideas to fabricators and see-through pieces to successful completion.
· Design and draft overall spaces and furniture plans, reflected ceiling plans, interior elevations, electrical, construction & millwork details
· Minimum education of a bachelor’s degree in interior design from a reputable program.
· At least 8 years of full-time experience at an interior design firm.
· Extensive project management experience
· High-level proficiency in AutoCAD, 3D rendering software.
· Experience in full renovation projects and construction management.
· Exceptional level of attention to detail and a mastery of organizational and time management skills
· Meticulous with details while successfully juggling multiple tasks
· Quick learner who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
Your application will ONLY be considered if you meet the above requirements and reply to this ad with your resume, portfolio, work samples, and project list.
View your Application History